Personal information we collectYou may give us “Personal Information” that tells us who you are and other things about you. Personal Information we may collect includes your name, postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We may also collect your user name and password and demographic data. We may also collect your information when you sign up for our newsletter and other communications.
Information we collect automaticallyWe may automatically collect some information when you come to our Site. This information helps us improve our Site and your experience on our Site. What we collect automatically includes information about the computer or device you use to come to our Site. This may include the software that runs your computer, the type of software you use to access and search the Internet, the service you use to go online, and the Internet address assigned to your computer. (This Internet address is called an Internet Protocol (IP) address) This information helps us make our Site work better with your systems. We also collect data about how you use our Site such as the times you come to our Site and for how long. We may also know what websites you went to before and after our Site. It is not uncommon for online stores to collect this type of data.
Cookies. Like many websites, our Site uses “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is a small data file. Our Site may store cookies on your hard drive. Cookies help us know when you come back to our Site. Cookies also help us “remember” information about you. We may try to remember things such as your log in information to make your check out experience faster. You can set your browser to not accept cookies.
Web Beacons. Our Site and our e-mails use Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand how our Site is used and tell how well our marketing is working.
Use of personal informationWe may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
- Operate and improve our Site, business and services. We may keep a customer database and other business records for reasonable periods.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Communicate with you by postal mail, e-mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other ways about contests, promotions, rewards, events, and special offers for products and services from VetVittles.
- Process your orders and provide and deliver your products and services.
- Send you business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
- Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.